hile the land based marketing is still doing strong right now, the reality is that digital marketing has surpassed it in many ways, mainly thanks to the increased exposure of the web. Being able to reach a lot more people and offering a much better range of tools that can be used in this regard, digital marketing is indeed the best option to promote a product right now, especially thanks to Miami digital marketing. Thanks to it, you can access media buying, and you can even advertise on campus, not to mention that you can also use it to focus on mobile marketing or everything that will help your business get a better ROI.
Milestones of Digital Marketing
The rise of the World Wide Web
Email becomes a mass communication tool and the dawn of The E-Commerce revolution
The creation of Google’s SEO market
The emergence of the Social Media Dynasty
With around 2/4 of the entire globe being connected via the web it has become a necessity to promote online, there’s no wonder why digital marketing is going so strong!
How it started?
Digital marketing started out of the necessity of having a way to promote products and services from a digital perspective. This started around the late 1990s and it has become one of the most important things to focus on in recent years in the marketing world. From search engine optimization to online giveaways and so on, the online marketing world has grown quite a lot especially during the past 10 years, and it has grown beyond belief into the massive marketing giant that it is today!
- Around 84% of the entire social B2B marketer population used social media at least once
- Close to 42% of the entire marketer base consider Facebook to be a critical investment in their business
- Call to action descriptions bring 80% more user engagement
- The recommended ratio of views to share of the Facebook comments is 9 to 1
These are some of the most important statistics that reflect the way digital marketing looks and works. It’s a very interesting thing to see, considering that social media has changed a lot in the last few years and it will definitely continue to do so as more people are becoming online consumers.
More than 17 billion searches are made per month online in the US alone 90%
Of the entire organic clicks are going to the top three 60%
Of online shoppers starts by searching 44%
Of the entire user base researches the product before purchase 61%
- YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world
- Posts larger than 1500 words receive around 68% more social media tweets
- The longer the tweets are, the more they will get shared
- Most marketers are using social media at least 6 hours each week
- he best time to post on social media is during the lunch break and in the evening
- The blogger population has increased with 31% when compared to 3 years ago